Sunday, March 3, 2013

BIG Changes

....and I don't say that lightly. It's been nearly nine months since AH and I have been reborn and completely reversed our roles and moved hundreds of miles from what was our home for several years from metropolitan DC to the middle of central Pennsylvania amongst the peaks of the Alleghenies. The 3Ds have been thriving amidst the chaos and Big Russy is his normal self. The craft "foyer" has morphed into a fabulous ROOM of its' very own in our super cool foursquare....on a flat lot...in the mountains....cause that's how us peeps from the "right" side of the state roll. ;) Pester me if I don't post pictures tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'll also be giving you the 411 on the sewalong that I've been working on with a group of women using Ellie Inspired's Ruffle Halter Dress pattern. Laura is an über cool designer and is about to publish a new collection of patterns so be sure to keep your F5 finger poised and R2G and ellieinspired.com on your browser of choice! Until the am!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment