Saturday, May 19, 2012

An Intro to "This Week from Pinterest"

I'm starting a new regular posting on all things Pinterest.  Want to see what I'll be working on this week?  Click the "Follow me on Pinterest" button underneath my subscriptions block on the left blog column.  Each day, I will post links to the pins I've completed as well as pictures of my finished projects.  Please remember appropriate pin-etiquette and give the appropriate credites to your sources.  Until tomorrow, please remember to regularly check in on me and make sure I don't need a pin-tervention.


and, YES!  This did happen :)

<3 M

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the crib sheet love. Lo. Did you make it? Did it work? (hope so!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany, so sorry for the late reply. We've been going through a very long-distance, long-term move. Per an answer though: YES! I did make the crib sheet, and it worked fantastically :)

      Delete